Indoor Furniture Care and Cleaning
INDOOR FURNITURE CARE AND CLEANING
- We recommend using tablecloths and/or placemats to protect the life of table surfaces.
- Avoid placing furniture in direct sunlight.
- Avoid placing plastic materials (lamp bases, ornaments, etc.) directly onto your furniture as certain plastics contain ingredients that may react with and damage the finish.
- Avoid placing furniture adjacent to heating or cooling outlets. Artificial heating and cooling can cause movement in timber furniture.
- Clean up spills quickly. Water left over a period of time may cause damage. Alcohol, perfume, nail polishes, aftershave and some medications may cause severe finish damage if not cleaned immediately.
- We recommend spraying a gentle surface cleaner on to a dry microfibre cloth to clean surfaces. Then dry any excess moisture with a clean dry cloth.
- Do not use any silicone based products.
- Do not use any abrasive cleaning products or products containing and acid or bleach.