Linen Upholstery Care and Cleaning
LINEN UPHOLSTERY CARE AND CLEANING
- To preserve the beauty of your linen furniture, keep it indoors and avoid exposure to the sun. Our indoor fabrics are not UV protected.
- Do not place sharp ojects on or near the linen as this could damaged the material and cause pulls.
- Excessive rubbing may cause the linen fabric to fray or pull.
- Vacuum regularly on a gentle low setting without the vacuum brush rotating.
- Blot any spills immediately with a clean dry cloth. Cover the stain in water and blot with a clean white towel. Do not rub as this could damage the fabric.
- For oil-based stains, add a mild, water-free solvent to the wet area and blot.
- Avoid harsh cleaning products.
- For hard to remove spills and stains professional cleaning is recommended.